The medical providers and staff of Virginia Complete Care for Women are ready and willing to assist you with questions about your care, so please contact us at (804) 320-4967 so we can determine how best to provide you the information you need.
You may also find it helpful to use our online patient education library. Use the links below to find definitions and descriptions of terms, procedures, diagnoses, tests, and other information intended to answer some basic questions you may have.
We hope you find the library informative and please don’t hesitate to ask us for more information as you need it.
Comprehensive Health and Medical Information Sites
- Mayo Clinic (main site)
Mayo Clinic - Breast Cancer
- Healthfinder - US Department of Health and Human Services
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The American Cancer Society
- The American Heart Association
- American Diabetes Association
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure®
- Web MD (main site)
- Web MD - Breast Cancer
Provider Articles & Multimedia
- Is it PMS...or Something More Serious? Dr. Christopher Manipula, of Virginia Complete Care for Women, talks when these symptoms of PMS could be signs of something more.
- Dr. Sumac Diaz, of Virginia Complete Care for Women, sits down with Diane Walker to discuss Centering Pregnancy, and tips for expectant moms in this NBC 12 HealthWatch segment.