The Internet offers you immediate access to a world of medical and health-related information. Whether you are a physician looking for recently published research or a consumer seeking information about a personal health concern, the internet can be an invaluable tool. This section of our Web site includes links to a number of sites that we believe are both useful and credible. In the months ahead, we will expand this section with new links and site reviews. Please visit us often!
- National Family Caregivers Association
- NCOA - National Council on Aging
- National Diabetes Education Program
- American Heart Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society
Provider Articles & Multimedia
- Is it PMS...or Something More Serious? Dr. Christopher Manipula, of Virginia Complete Care for Women, talks when these symptoms of PMS could be signs of something more.
- Dr. Sumac Diaz, of Virginia Complete Care for Women, sits down with Diane Walker to discuss Centering Pregnancy, and tips for expectant moms in this NBC 12 HealthWatch segment.